Corporate partnership with AWE should be aligned to be mutually beneficial to both respective interests and will be customized to meet the business needs and marketing strategies of your company and the needs of our members. In this interest, benefits are structured to and may be customized to corporate partner goals with an emphasis on key visibility and recognition among AWE members throughout the year. The term of each corporate partnership is one year. AWE opens its doors to all companies that share our vision. AWE does not offer market exclusivity for corporate sponsor; however, some market-exclusive opportunities are available in the “Project Underwriting” arena.
Benefits & Recognition
• Your corporate identify on the AWE web site and a link to your corporate site
• Your logo on organizations proprietary material as a Corporate Sponsor
• Two (2) email blasts of corporate seminars and information
• The opportunity to provide company collateral material at AWE’s educational programs
• The opportunity to write an educational article for AWE’s website (subject to AWE’s editorial discretion)
• Member rates for two (2) designated representatives to attend AWE educational programs
• The ability of the designated representative to participate as a committee member on select committees
AWE is committed to developing beneficial alliances with government agencies, universities, and non-profit organizations that share our vision, values and goals.
Membership Benefits & Recognitions:
Community Partners receive member rates for AWE’s organizational events and activities, including:
• Your log on the AWE web site
• Member rates & exposure at AWE’s education seminars;
• Member rates and exposure to AWE’s Annual Awards Luncheon where AWE honors successful Asian-American women business owners and awards undergraduate scholarships.
Criteria for Community Partnership:
1. Sponsorship fee is $1,500 per year. Or Provide at least $3,000 worth of in-kind contribution AWE each year. (Note: The dollar value is equivalent to at least double the Corporate Sponsor amount.)
a. The in-kind contribution has to underwrite at least one of AWE’s budget item(s).
b. The in-kind contribution is negotiated between the organization and the Chairperson of the Community Partner Committee.
c. The in-kind contribution has to be approved by the board.
2. The board has to approve all Community Partners.
Community Partner Application PDF